eBike tour experts in Finland
and other great European destinations
Bike Tour Helsinki Nature with eBikes
Bike tour Helsinki Nature takes you to forests, fields and seaside. Helsinki is one of the greenest cities in the world and perfect for biking. It is surrounded by the Baltic Sea on three sides and by forest on the fourth. Uniquely, you can actually cycle from the airport to city centre along forest paths. Join this guided ebike tour and enjoy the eternal tailwind of an electric bike. Riding is both fun and easy! We know the best places, having cycled here most of our lives. Bike tour Helsinki Nature is a great way to get a sample of the famous Finnish nature, without travelling extensively.
Helsinki Nature Guided eBike Tour
- Start/end: Helsinki, our office (How to find us)
- Duration 3-4 hours
- Highlights: Laajalahti protected bay, lush nature tracks, “island hopping” by bike, wide sea views, cozy cafes, Töölönlahti urban vista & Central Park forest
- Customized tours also available: Haltiala fields, Vantaanjoki river, Viikki nature sanctuary, Mustikkamaa island & Vallila urban gardens, East Helsinki coastline, etc. What would you like to see?
- Guided (English, Swedish or Finnish)
- Difficulty: Easy, normal fitness is enough
- 1.June – 16.September, Mon-Sun, time 14:00 (Groups: Ask for custom departures!)
- Minimum number of participants: 1
- Price 80 eur/person
- E-bike and lock
- Professional guide
- Support level: A (see “Info”)
- Meals or drinks
- Tickets to museums, cruises or such
- Flight tickets
- Baggage transfers
CLICK THIS for daily programme
Departures every day
Laajalahti lush nature tracks and protected areas, “island hopping” in Lehtisaari, Kaskisaari and Lauttasaari, beaches and wide sea views, cozy cafes, Töölönlahti urban views, Central Park forest tracks. Total 30 km.
Important info, PLEASE READ THIS
Booking and payment
Use the below link to book and pay in our webshop OR phone us and pay in cash (exact change, please).
You will need to present a passport or other photo identification.
You need to sign a contract stating that you won’t hold us responsible if you injure yourself.
Cycling ability needed!
You must be able to cycle in a normal way, to participate safely.
Minimum participant age is 12
Minimum participant height is about 155 cm
Keep in mind, the top tube height (“standover height”) on our smallest S-sized e-bikes is about 75cm from the ground.
Maximum participant weight is 130 kg
Happy eBikers is a registered travel agency with a security deposit as required by Finnish law.
VAT nro: FI28010729
Registration nro: 1303/16/Mj
Haagan pappilantie 3 B13
00320, Helsinki, Finland
Phone: +358 40 1937 100
Open: 8:00 – 20:00
Photos: Timo Leppäharju & Happy eBikers © Happy eBikers 2017.