eBike tour experts in Finland
and other great European destinations
Helsinki Overnight Escape by E-Bike
This compact e-bike tour offers so much in just two days. Hop on your bike and cycle west along the Espoo Waterfront Walkway. Enjoy the cafes, beaches and beautiful sea views. Ride deep into Nuuksio National Park forests on small paths. No cars around, just you and the forest sounds. Finish the tour with a visit to Haltiala farm and Helsinki Central Park. Sounds good? We think so too!
Helsinki Overnigth Escape eBike tour
- Start/end: Helsinki, our office
- Duration: 2 days, 1 night
- Highlights: Sea views, Espoo Waterfront Walkway, peaceful countryside, Nuuksio National Park protected forests, Haltia nature center, Bodom Lake area and old mansions, Haltiala farm, Helsinki central park forest cycling
- Self-guided (GPS)
- Difficulty: Easy/Moderate, some steep hills in Nuuksio forest
- June-Sep, Mon-Sun, 09:00 morning
- Price 240 eur/person, single suppplement is 30 eur/night
- eBike, GPS, bike bags, other bike equipment
- Pre-planned route
- Points of Interest (POI’s)
- Accommodations: Bed & Breakfast style
- 24/7 phone support
- Support level: B (see “Info”)
- Meals or drinks (Breakfast is included)
- Tickets to museums, cruises or such
- Flight tickets
- Baggage transfers
CLICK THIS for daily programme
Please arrive at 8:30 at our office, so we can prepare your bikes. Then start cycling south towards the Baltic Sea coastline. The beautiful “Rantaraitti” seaside bike path (Waterfront Walkway) offers excellent sea views and quaint cafes. Have lunch in “Majakka” restaurant. There are also many nice beaches along the way. Hvitträsk Museum is worth visiting. It was built in 1901 by some of the most prominent Finnish architects. There is a cafe and a nice view to nearby lake. Journey continues, and quiet country roads will take you north and into Nuuksio National Park forests. Depending on accommodation, possibility for sauna and swimming. Latest food is served at about 18-19. Overnight in Nuuksio.
Day 2 (40-45 km)
In the morning the trail leads deep into the protected forest. Enjoy the silence. Stop and sit by a small lake for a moment. When you exit the woods, there is a cozy cafe with excellent cinnamon buns. Continue north of Lake Bodom and arrive at Bodom Mansion, beautifully situated by the lake. There is a good lunch restaurant here. In the afternoon you will cycle along the green forest paths in Central Park. Visit the Haltiala fields and Domestic Animal Farm, where you can see cows, sheep, pigs, etc. Cafe Wanha Pehtoori serves food and drinks. In season, it’s even possible to pick flowers and peas from the city-owned fields. Finish the tour at our office.
Happy eBikers is a registered travel agency with a security deposit as required by Finnish law.
VAT nro: FI28010729
Registration nro: 1303/16/Mj
Haagan pappilantie 3 B13
00320, Helsinki, Finland
Phone: +358 40 1937 100
Open: 8:00 – 20:00
Photos: Timo Leppäharju & Happy eBikers © Happy eBikers 2017.